Register with FEMA

FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) is the first people to register with if you have been evacuated from the Camp Fire for any reason. Whether you are a home owner, renter or couch surfer, you should register with FEMA!

FEMA has had representatives at our church nearly every day. If you have missed them, FEMA is down at the old Sears building in the Chico Mall.

Once you have that FEMA registration number you can use it with other agencies!

If you get a rejection letter from FEMA you need to read it! Usually the rejection is for something very correctable. It might be as simple as a misspelled street name. Don’t give up!

1 thought on “Register with FEMA”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *